Committees At St. James:
- Worship & Music Committee
- Assists in oversight of the worship services of the church in conjunction with the Pastor and the Music Director.
- Stewardship Committee
- Provides education and focus to the congregation on stewardship as a mark of faith and discipleship through the use of resources that help the congregation grow as good stewards of God’s many blessings.
- Finance Committee
- Monitors the financial status of the congregation through weekly and monthly reports of income and expenditures. Prepares the annual budget and provides for an annual audit of the finances of the congregation.
- Youth Ministry Committee
- Provides direction and guidance to the youth ministry under the direction of the Director of Youth and Family Ministry and the Pastor. Supports the youth of the congregation through involvement with recreation, outreach projects and fund-raising.